This article explains you how to connect the Wi-Fi with your Mac. Apart from that you can also create a new Wi-Fi Network. In case if you are under the range of internet and after putting the password into your Mac device, still not able to connect the Wi-Fi then call the expert technician Mac OS Tech Support for the instant solution.
Connect to a Wi-Fi Network: -
Click Wi-Fi in the menu bar, and then choose a network. If Wi-Fi is off, click Wi-Fi then to turn the Wi-Fi on. By doing it, Mac device will be connected with the public Wi-Fi network, a window might be able to appear with terms and conditions, you’re asked to agree to before you can connect.
Connect to a Secure Wi-Fi Network: -
Secure Wi-Fi Network is password-protected and also has their names.
- Click Wi-Fi icon in the menu bar. If Wi-Fi id off, click Wi-Fi and then choose turn Wi-Fi on.
- Choose the network.
- Enter the password, then click join.
Connect the hidden network:-
- Click Wi-Fi icon in the menu bar. If Wi-Fi is off, choose off Wi-Fi icon, then choose turn Wi-Fi on.
- Choose join other network.
- Enter the network name.
- If the network is secure, choose the security type, type enter the password.
- Click Join.
If after done all the steps Wi-Fi still not get connected to the Mac then you can get in touch with the experts by calling them on Mac OS Technical Support.